The George Washington University provides convenient and affordable housing for Long-term stay groups on the Foggy Bottom Campus
- Long-Term Stay reservations have a 7-week minimum stay requirement
- Foggy Bottom Campus: May 28, 2017 - August 12, 2017
Group Eligibility & Requirements
- Have a minimum of five registered participants. Groups less than five participants are encouraged to reserve housing as an Individual.
- Be affiliated with an educational institution, non-profit organization, or be engaged in some educationally oriented activity.
- Housing is not available to tourists, participants in professional conferences or conventions held by for-profit companies, employees of corporations or firms, or for any short-term, temporary or transient housing need.
- GW reserves the right to verify that your group meets these requirements.
In addition to arranging your housing, our "one touch" philosophy ensures that complete conference planning is simplified for group coordinators. Our staff will work with you to coordinate affordable and convenient meals, catering, meeting space rental, and other services to enhance your conference experience. We strive to provide the highest level of professional customer service throughout the reservation and guest stay experience.