Individuals & Interns
Let The George Washington University be your host as you take full advantage of your summer in the Nation’s Capital. We offer guests the highest level of convenience with our downtown location, making it easy to get to and from your office, classroom, or that once-in-a-lifetime D.C. experience. Our various housing options offer amenities and living styles for every need all while being fully immersed in one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
- Long-Term Stay reservations have a 6-week minimum stay requirement and a 10-week maximum.
- Summer 2024 Dates:
- Earliest Available Arrival Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
- Latest Available Departure Date: Saturday, August 3, 2024
Individual Guest Eligibility & Requirements
Space for individual guests is at a premium and rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis for a minimum of 6 consecutive weeks and a maximum of 10 consecutive weeks.
- To be eligible for summer housing guests must be participating in a structured internship or employment/volunteer position in the Washington, DC. area and/or take a summer course(s) at GW
- All summer guests must be 18 years of age by May 1, 2024
- GW does not provide housing to tourists or transient visitors. All individual guests must be engaged in some educationally oriented activity in order to reside in our residence halls during the summer months
- GW reserves the right to verify that you meet these requirements
Join Our Intern Housing Mailing List
We invite prospective summer guests to join our mailing list. By joining the list, you will receive early access to summer 2024 intern housing bookings and direct notification when we open for summer bookings.