Mail and Packages
Individuals & Long-Stay Groups
Mail services are provided to our Long-Stay individual interns and groups. Letter sized mail and packages must be picked up at the Mail and Package Services located at 2025 F Street, NW. In order to pick up your packages you will need to provide your last name and QR code received via email. Packages will be returned to the sender if they are not picked up. Mail service to the individual halls is not daily but is delivered as the mail is processed Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and Noon.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed, unless large intern move-in day:
- Open on May 28th, June 4th, June 11th from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. for package pickup upon arrival to campus for interns.
- Memorial Day: Open 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on June 19th (Juneteenth)
- Closed on July 4th (Independence Day)
Sending Packages Before You Arrive
Long-Stay individual interns and groups may only send packages one week before your arrival date. Packages received more than a week before your arrival will be returned to sender. All Long-Stay arrivals occur on Sunday's, please keep in mind that Package Services is closed on Sunday.
Please note that mail will not be forwarded at the end of the summer, but instead will be returned to the sender.