The George Washington University provides convenient and affordable housing for Long-Stay groups on the Foggy Bottom Campus
- Long-term stay reservations have a 6-week minimum stay requirement and a 10-week maximum.
- Summer 2024 Dates:
- Earliest Available Arrival Date: Sunday, May 26, 2024
- Latest Available Departure Date: Saturday, August 3, 2024
Group Eligibility & Requirements
- Have a minimum of four registered participants. Groups of less than four participants are encouraged to reserve housing as an Individual.
- Be affiliated with an educational institution, or non-profit organization, or be engaged in some educationally oriented activity.
- Housing is not available to tourists, participants in professional conferences or conventions held by for-profit companies, employees of corporations or firms, or for any short-term, temporary or transient housing need.
- GW reserves the right to verify that your group meets these requirements.
Summer 2024 Long-Stay Group Housing Requests will open on February 7, 2024.